- Preach the Gospel to Yourself
- I Am Thankful
- What’s Your Life Verse?
- But God …
- The Great …
- Should Happiness Come Last?
- Have Courage and Be Kind
- Inspiring Humility – Some Weekend Reads
- My Reading List for 2015
- God Can’t Please Everybody
- New Handcrafted Pen Giveaway
- Learning About Learning – The 2015 Training Conference
Category Archives: Teaching
Have you taught a class or given a presentation lately? Have you ever received training on teaching others? This past week I attended the 2015 Training Conference & Expo, sponsored by Training Magazine. The conference was held here in Atlanta … Continue reading
“Dad, would you show me how to take the derivative of this formula?” This was a question I recently got from my son while in his second semester at Georgia Southern. I’m proud to say my son is studying engineering … Continue reading