- Preach the Gospel to Yourself
- I Am Thankful
- What’s Your Life Verse?
- But God …
- The Great …
- Should Happiness Come Last?
- Have Courage and Be Kind
- Inspiring Humility – Some Weekend Reads
- My Reading List for 2015
- God Can’t Please Everybody
- New Handcrafted Pen Giveaway
- Learning About Learning – The 2015 Training Conference
Tag Archives: Walk the Talk
I love the materials that the Walk the Talk group continues to churn out. This past week I received an email notice from them about a book called Attitude is Everything by Vicki Hitzges. Below is an excerpt from the … Continue reading
Who are your customers? How is your customer service? In my day job, I serve customers every day, some external and many internal. My monthly paycheck ultimately comes from my customers. My employer just handles the money. But I believe … Continue reading