- Preach the Gospel to Yourself
- I Am Thankful
- What’s Your Life Verse?
- But God …
- The Great …
- Should Happiness Come Last?
- Have Courage and Be Kind
- Inspiring Humility – Some Weekend Reads
- My Reading List for 2015
- God Can’t Please Everybody
- New Handcrafted Pen Giveaway
- Learning About Learning – The 2015 Training Conference
Tag Archives: hiking trails
For those who are fairly new to my blog, I wanted to go back and list some of my past posts dedicated to outdoor adventures in the Southeast. The South is rich with places to see, trails to hike, lakes … Continue reading
On our way back from the Frontier Festival in Albany, Georgia, we stopped by Providence Canyon and spent a couple of hours hiking and photographing the canyon. We hiked the Canyon Loop Trail, about a 2.5 mile trail. It flows … Continue reading