- Preach the Gospel to Yourself
- I Am Thankful
- What’s Your Life Verse?
- But God …
- The Great …
- Should Happiness Come Last?
- Have Courage and Be Kind
- Inspiring Humility – Some Weekend Reads
- My Reading List for 2015
- God Can’t Please Everybody
- New Handcrafted Pen Giveaway
- Learning About Learning – The 2015 Training Conference
Tag Archives: God’s Word
My pastor recently finished a series of sermons about God’s Word–how we originally got it, how it was translated from the past to the present, and how we get it from our heads and into our hearts. In the last … Continue reading
A few years ago I found myself having to explain electrical concepts to a group of 8th and 9th graders. Everything I taught went straight over their heads. As a result, my young audience was as lost as a ball … Continue reading