- Preach the Gospel to Yourself
- I Am Thankful
- What’s Your Life Verse?
- But God …
- The Great …
- Should Happiness Come Last?
- Have Courage and Be Kind
- Inspiring Humility – Some Weekend Reads
- My Reading List for 2015
- God Can’t Please Everybody
- New Handcrafted Pen Giveaway
- Learning About Learning – The 2015 Training Conference
Tag Archives: maturity
I recently listened to a sermon called God Never Said That: God Wants You Happy. After watching the sermon on my iPad I totally get the point of the sermon and agree with the overall message. The world’s definition … Continue reading
Is there a point when too much Bible study can be hazardous to our spiritual health? The first time I heard this question, my initial thought was heresy or this is an outright attack on God’s word. Also, I recently … Continue reading