- Preach the Gospel to Yourself
- I Am Thankful
- What’s Your Life Verse?
- But God …
- The Great …
- Should Happiness Come Last?
- Have Courage and Be Kind
- Inspiring Humility – Some Weekend Reads
- My Reading List for 2015
- God Can’t Please Everybody
- New Handcrafted Pen Giveaway
- Learning About Learning – The 2015 Training Conference
Tag Archives: development
I guess you could say I’m an analytical thinker. It seems to show up in every personality test I take. It spills into my life as an engineer, a manager, a parent, an outdoorsman, a woodworker. I tend to look … Continue reading
I hope you are having a happy and productive 2015. Each year seems to bring its new set of challenges and opportunities to learn and grow. I’ve had many new responsibilities added to my bring-home-the-bacon job, and new writing … Continue reading