- Preach the Gospel to Yourself
- I Am Thankful
- What’s Your Life Verse?
- But God …
- The Great …
- Should Happiness Come Last?
- Have Courage and Be Kind
- Inspiring Humility – Some Weekend Reads
- My Reading List for 2015
- God Can’t Please Everybody
- New Handcrafted Pen Giveaway
- Learning About Learning – The 2015 Training Conference
Tag Archives: tips
As we grow in our faith, God wants us to grow in all aspects of life because we reflect Him everywhere we go. Our career is one area in which we need to find fulfillment. Not only do we spend … Continue reading
What if I told you that fishing just might reveal some important tips to becoming a better blogger? Or another way of looking at it—a more fulfilled blogger. Allow me to reel in my core idea right from the very … Continue reading
I have a confession to make: My favorite part about writing is not the actual writing. Wow, I’m glad I got that off my chest. What really gets me excited is sharing a moving, entertaining story or communicating a principle … Continue reading