- Preach the Gospel to Yourself
- I Am Thankful
- What’s Your Life Verse?
- But God …
- The Great …
- Should Happiness Come Last?
- Have Courage and Be Kind
- Inspiring Humility – Some Weekend Reads
- My Reading List for 2015
- God Can’t Please Everybody
- New Handcrafted Pen Giveaway
- Learning About Learning – The 2015 Training Conference
Tag Archives: short fiction
My name is Emily Harris, and I want to thank Scott for allowing me to say a few words about my truth story. I will say, he did a great job capturing the essence of my past struggles in only … Continue reading
Cannon balls collided with tree trunks, shattering them and sending splinters in all directions. Occasional bullets whistled overhead, and fist-sized rocks streamed in from an unknown source. Whole sections of the forest were now set ablaze. Only four feet wide, … Continue reading