- Preach the Gospel to Yourself
- I Am Thankful
- What’s Your Life Verse?
- But God …
- The Great …
- Should Happiness Come Last?
- Have Courage and Be Kind
- Inspiring Humility – Some Weekend Reads
- My Reading List for 2015
- God Can’t Please Everybody
- New Handcrafted Pen Giveaway
- Learning About Learning – The 2015 Training Conference
Tag Archives: personal growth
As we grow in our faith, God wants us to grow in all aspects of life because we reflect Him everywhere we go. Our career is one area in which we need to find fulfillment. Not only do we spend … Continue reading
In the picture below, you see four antler pens that I recently turned on my shop lathe. By showing you this, I’m not bragging on my work, but I am proud of how these turned out. It’s so rewarding when … Continue reading