- Preach the Gospel to Yourself
- I Am Thankful
- What’s Your Life Verse?
- But God …
- The Great …
- Should Happiness Come Last?
- Have Courage and Be Kind
- Inspiring Humility – Some Weekend Reads
- My Reading List for 2015
- God Can’t Please Everybody
- New Handcrafted Pen Giveaway
- Learning About Learning – The 2015 Training Conference
Tag Archives: outdoor cooking
Thought I would repost this from several months back. If you’re not a hunter, no worries. You can substitute beef in place of venison. This makes for a wonderful trail snack. My kids love this stuff! Native Americans and early … Continue reading
Can you really cook food using the Sun? God’s great ruler of the day never ceases to amaze me. Through the ages, this blazing star has served our planet well. We are just beginning to learn how to harness its … Continue reading
The weather is getting warmer and so it’s time to dust off the grill and give your spouse a break. The kids are sure to hang around the house more with these kind of meals. With this outdoor delight there’s … Continue reading