- Preach the Gospel to Yourself
- I Am Thankful
- What’s Your Life Verse?
- But God …
- The Great …
- Should Happiness Come Last?
- Have Courage and Be Kind
- Inspiring Humility – Some Weekend Reads
- My Reading List for 2015
- God Can’t Please Everybody
- New Handcrafted Pen Giveaway
- Learning About Learning – The 2015 Training Conference
Tag Archives: North Georgia
Call it outdoor adventure, medicine, or therapy, but it works! This past week I took some time off to enjoy the outdoors with my wife and friends. My spiritual, emotional, and physical energy banks have been recharged. One day, my … Continue reading
Amicalola White tumult hugs Jagged rocks. Violent, leaping liquid Slices green and gray, Adorning ordinary granite As shimmering sunlight shows. Steady, calming roar, Cool, refreshing breeze. ************************* Ever and always: Flowing, Falling, Tumbling, Cascading, Dripping, Spraying, Beautiful mountain breath, … Continue reading