- Preach the Gospel to Yourself
- I Am Thankful
- What’s Your Life Verse?
- But God …
- The Great …
- Should Happiness Come Last?
- Have Courage and Be Kind
- Inspiring Humility – Some Weekend Reads
- My Reading List for 2015
- God Can’t Please Everybody
- New Handcrafted Pen Giveaway
- Learning About Learning – The 2015 Training Conference
Tag Archives: men
I am now approaching my 44th trip around the sun, and I must confess: I still have much to learn. Fathering has been a special joy of my life, but I continue to fall short of being the perfect Dad. … Continue reading
Time to man up. I’m pleased to share a website for men, and it’s quickly becoming a favorite. The Art of Manliness attempts to preserve skills many of us—as men—may be forgetting. Recently, I listened to a podcast featuring the … Continue reading