- Preach the Gospel to Yourself
- I Am Thankful
- What’s Your Life Verse?
- But God …
- The Great …
- Should Happiness Come Last?
- Have Courage and Be Kind
- Inspiring Humility – Some Weekend Reads
- My Reading List for 2015
- God Can’t Please Everybody
- New Handcrafted Pen Giveaway
- Learning About Learning – The 2015 Training Conference
Tag Archives: John Eldredge
Congratulations, Henry Matlock! You have won the Wild at Heart book giveaway. Please take a minute and check out Henry’s blog: www.henrymatlock.com Henry writes about faith, conveying your message, entrepreneuship and wellness.
This month I’m pleased to announce another book giveaway: Wild at Heart by John Eldredge. About a year ago, I posted a review of this popular book. It has shaped many lives over the years. I believe it encourages men … Continue reading
The cool hand of fall tugs softly on my arm as the summer of 2011 releases its warm touch. I don’t know about your location, but the temperatures in Atlanta, Georgia have been frequenting the 70s and 80s. I love … Continue reading