- Preach the Gospel to Yourself
- I Am Thankful
- What’s Your Life Verse?
- But God …
- The Great …
- Should Happiness Come Last?
- Have Courage and Be Kind
- Inspiring Humility – Some Weekend Reads
- My Reading List for 2015
- God Can’t Please Everybody
- New Handcrafted Pen Giveaway
- Learning About Learning – The 2015 Training Conference
Tag Archives: Gettysburg Address
Thanksgiving is upon us, and I’m looking forward to some time off to be with my family. It’s also a great time to reflect on the many things for which I’m thankful. A couple of things have happened this week … Continue reading
I just want to say thanks to all the fallen soldiers and current veterans who have given the last full measure or who have served in honor. On November 19th, 1863, Abraham Lincoln delivered perhaps his greatest speech–the Gettysburg Address. In just over two … Continue reading