- Preach the Gospel to Yourself
- I Am Thankful
- What’s Your Life Verse?
- But God …
- The Great …
- Should Happiness Come Last?
- Have Courage and Be Kind
- Inspiring Humility – Some Weekend Reads
- My Reading List for 2015
- God Can’t Please Everybody
- New Handcrafted Pen Giveaway
- Learning About Learning – The 2015 Training Conference
Tag Archives: friendship
Earlier this year my daughter and I struck a deal: She could get a new puppy when school let out for summer. That way she could spend time housebreaking and caring for our new little furry friend. Summer break has … Continue reading
My family continues to mourn the loss of our little dog, Bonnie. About three weeks ago, I returned from lunch to find her sprawled out on the living room floor, half dead. In route to the vet, she passed away. … Continue reading