- Preach the Gospel to Yourself
- I Am Thankful
- What’s Your Life Verse?
- But God …
- The Great …
- Should Happiness Come Last?
- Have Courage and Be Kind
- Inspiring Humility – Some Weekend Reads
- My Reading List for 2015
- God Can’t Please Everybody
- New Handcrafted Pen Giveaway
- Learning About Learning – The 2015 Training Conference
Tag Archives: fathers
Last year I wrote a poem The Glory of Sons which is based on the Proverbs 17:6 passage. I did this to honor my dad. Now that I have my own children, I better understand the role my dad played … Continue reading
Last year, I came across Proverbs 17:6 — “Grandchildren are the crown of old men, and the glory of sons is their fathers.” And it moved me to pen the poem below. I believe this verse speaks about leaving a … Continue reading
Greg Wright has hit a home run. I recently finished his book Daddy Dates and want to recommend it to all you wonderful dads out there. Greg writes from experience and from his heart; he’s a father of four daughters … Continue reading