- Preach the Gospel to Yourself
- I Am Thankful
- What’s Your Life Verse?
- But God …
- The Great …
- Should Happiness Come Last?
- Have Courage and Be Kind
- Inspiring Humility – Some Weekend Reads
- My Reading List for 2015
- God Can’t Please Everybody
- New Handcrafted Pen Giveaway
- Learning About Learning – The 2015 Training Conference
Tag Archives: disciples
In April of 1855, a Sunday School teacher decided to visit a member of his class. Apparently, this was his practice–going beyond the “telling” and instead, reaching out to build a relationship. He entered the shoe store that day and … Continue reading
It’s that time of the year everyone! Aren’t you excited! Around the months of July and August, many of us participate in that little discussion called a mid-year review. My boss just finished mine, and I’m in the process of … Continue reading