- Preach the Gospel to Yourself
- I Am Thankful
- What’s Your Life Verse?
- But God …
- The Great …
- Should Happiness Come Last?
- Have Courage and Be Kind
- Inspiring Humility – Some Weekend Reads
- My Reading List for 2015
- God Can’t Please Everybody
- New Handcrafted Pen Giveaway
- Learning About Learning – The 2015 Training Conference
Tag Archives: deer hunting
In recent months my son and I have been chasing the ever elusive Whitetail Deer. The season has now closed, but turkey season and spring fishing are just around the corner. This is a heritage my father has passed on … Continue reading
I remember as a boy while hunting with my dad, I found it difficult to stay still and concentrate. He taught me that if I wanted to see a deer, I needed to be still, quiet and patient. As we … Continue reading