- Preach the Gospel to Yourself
- I Am Thankful
- What’s Your Life Verse?
- But God …
- The Great …
- Should Happiness Come Last?
- Have Courage and Be Kind
- Inspiring Humility – Some Weekend Reads
- My Reading List for 2015
- God Can’t Please Everybody
- New Handcrafted Pen Giveaway
- Learning About Learning – The 2015 Training Conference
Tag Archives: decision making
Last week I shared with you Psalm 104, how God is taking care of our world. No doubt He is active and concerned for his creation. And He’s concern for and active in His children’s lives. This week I listened … Continue reading
My last post dealt with the search for better questions—what questions to ask and how to ask them. Recently, I found a teaching series from Andy Stanley called Ask It. In the series, Stanley poses a question that he believes … Continue reading