- Preach the Gospel to Yourself
- I Am Thankful
- What’s Your Life Verse?
- But God …
- The Great …
- Should Happiness Come Last?
- Have Courage and Be Kind
- Inspiring Humility – Some Weekend Reads
- My Reading List for 2015
- God Can’t Please Everybody
- New Handcrafted Pen Giveaway
- Learning About Learning – The 2015 Training Conference
Tag Archives: Christmas
This will be my last post for the year, but it ends with the best story of the season. Thanks to each of you who have read and commented on my blog this year. I pray that God will bless … Continue reading
I hope everyone has a safe and blessed Christmas, and I wish you the best for 2013. Most of us focus on certain aspects of the Christmas season and what it means for us. Celebrating Christmas constantly reminds me of … Continue reading