- Preach the Gospel to Yourself
- I Am Thankful
- What’s Your Life Verse?
- But God …
- The Great …
- Should Happiness Come Last?
- Have Courage and Be Kind
- Inspiring Humility – Some Weekend Reads
- My Reading List for 2015
- God Can’t Please Everybody
- New Handcrafted Pen Giveaway
- Learning About Learning – The 2015 Training Conference
Tag Archives: Chattahoochee Bend State Park
A river runs through it. Well, in this case, a river runs beside it. In 2011, Georgia opened its newest park: Chattahoochee Bend. Protecting five miles of river frontage, the 2910 acre park is one of Georgia’s largest state parks. … Continue reading