- Preach the Gospel to Yourself
- I Am Thankful
- What’s Your Life Verse?
- But God …
- The Great …
- Should Happiness Come Last?
- Have Courage and Be Kind
- Inspiring Humility – Some Weekend Reads
- My Reading List for 2015
- God Can’t Please Everybody
- New Handcrafted Pen Giveaway
- Learning About Learning – The 2015 Training Conference
Tag Archives: C.S. Lewis
My wife took me to a play on Father’s Day. Many of you are familiar with The Great Divorce by C.S. Lewis. Well, the Fellowship for Performing Arts has taken the story to the stage. In a nutshell, the story … Continue reading
A couple of weeks ago my wife took the picture below, a spring-break view from St. George Island. And later she read to me from C.S. Lewis’ work, Is Theology Poetry? This is where the Lewis quote comes from. During … Continue reading
In Elmore Leonard’s 10 Rules of Writing, Leonard offers two rules I am finding to be invaluable. Try to leave out the parts that readers tend to skip. If it sounds like writing, rewrite it. Think about your own reading … Continue reading