- Preach the Gospel to Yourself
- I Am Thankful
- What’s Your Life Verse?
- But God …
- The Great …
- Should Happiness Come Last?
- Have Courage and Be Kind
- Inspiring Humility – Some Weekend Reads
- My Reading List for 2015
- God Can’t Please Everybody
- New Handcrafted Pen Giveaway
- Learning About Learning – The 2015 Training Conference
Tag Archives: art
Once again, my daughter has surprised and impressed me with her art work. I’m so proud of how she uses her art to express some pretty amazing things about God and His love for us. I chose the term captivating … Continue reading
I could have written a 500 word blog post, but I believe my daughter’s painting says it all. What a creative person she has become, and a dedicated follower of Christ. Hope you enjoy. Luke 4:18