Winner will receive the following:
- My handmade twist style writing pen (pictured above). I made this pen on my wood lathe. It’s made out of whitetail deer antler. Deer antlers are very durable and, when polished, leave a beautiful glossy finish. Deer shed their antlers every year, so I used a renewable resource to make this pen!
- A deer antler letter opener (pictured above). Open your letters in style! Handcrafted in my shop using a belt sander and then hand sanded to a polished finish.
- A personally signed copy of my novel, The Guide. A great adventure story for the outdoorsman or outdoors enthusiast–a three year labor of love.
- You are automatically entered to win if you post a comment at the end of this blog post. Although it’s not required, feel free to mention a favorite charity or cause you are involved in or contribute towards.
- One person per entry. However, you can earn extra entries by linking to this contest on facebook, twitter, or in a blog post about this contest – one extra entry per link up to five. Let me know where you have linked to this contest so I can verify it and give you extra entries.
- Cut-off date and time: 11:59pm EST, May16, 2012.
- A winner will be selected from a random drawing, and I will announce the winner sometime that following week. The winner will then contact me with their mailing information, and I will ship the deer antler pen, letter opener and book, free of charge.
- No purchase required.
Check out my blog, and if you like what you see, you can become a follower by clicking on a button in the right hand sidebar. By subscribing, you will receive email updates on new articles and future giveaways. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
Thanks and God bless!!!
S Scott Johnson