The winner of this giveaway will receive:
- My handmade twist style writing pen (pictured above). I made this pen on my wood lathe. It’s made out of whitetail deer antler. Antlers are very durable and, when polished, leave a beautiful glossy finish. Deer shed their antlers every year, so I used a renewable resource to make this pen!
- A personally signed copy of my novel, The Guide.
- You are automatically entered to win if you post a comment at the end of this blog post. Although it’s not required, feel free to mention an outdoor organization or conservation effort you admire or support.
- One person per entry. However, you can earn extra entries by linking to this contest on facebook, twitter, or in a blog post about this contest – one extra entry per link up to five. Let me know where you have linked to this contest so I can verify it and give you extra entries.
- Cut-off date and time: 11:59pm EST, December 9, 2011.
- A winner will be selected from a random drawing. I will have a 3rd party do the drawing, and I will announce the winner sometime that following week. The winner will then contact me with their mailing information, and I will ship the pen and book, free of charge.
- No purchase required.
Check out my blog and if you like what you see, you can become a follower by clicking on a button in the right hand sidebar. By subscribing, you will receive email updates on new articles and future giveaways. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
Thanks and God bless!!!
S Scott Johnson